[orca-list] bug in orca text setup

Hi,

After reading the last mail about orca's textsetup feature, I made some
tests.
The following are the noticed problems:
1. The user gets some warnings like can't open DISPLAY
BTW. Why does orca want X for text only setup??

2.
I have gnomespeech, emacspeak and speechd available for orca.
The selection printed out
1. emacs
2. gnomespeech
3 speech-dispatcher
Orca started to use 1 with festival output
I have selected 3
The next window gave me the configured speechd synths
1. default
2 ibmtts
3 mbrola
My selection was mbrola

After this selection orca started to speak through speechd using mbrola

one of the later steps, keyboard layout selection,
was spoken with festival again.
After keyboardlayout selection mbrola was back again.

Regards
Halim