Re: [orca-list] Braille Navigation With Orca and FF3

Hello,

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 11:07:24AM -0700, Teresa Cochran wrote:

Hello, Folk,

I'm wondering if Braille navigation on webpages is always in flat review
mode? Is there a way to switch cursors, or would it be better to use
Gecko caret for Braille navigation? I can actually use right-panning and
then down-arrow simulation on web pages. Is this the best way to go
about navigating?

Thanks,
Teresa

I use an Alva ABT320 braille display. For navigation, I prefer to use
the keys on the braille display. However, that doesn't always allow me
to move over the whole screen. That's when I use the up and down arrows.
Sometimes it makes a difference when I pree KPD-minus.

When the screen is refreshed and I want to move vertically, it takes
about ten seconds, before I get a reaction - but that's only the first
time after a screen refresh. After that, the display responds normally.

Thank you for starting this discussion. I've been meaning to do so
myself but.....

Regards,

Bertil