Re: [orca-list] CVS Frontend

Hi all,

to use the eclipse plugin is a good idea. But this has some restrictions. For example it is not possible to delete tags via eclipses plugin etc.. But for basic operations like checkout add switch branches and such things it works fine.

I only thought, perhaps someone knows such a gui tool which is able to do everything with cvs.

And yes, of course CVS is the older tool. But as allready said: we are still using it at work and i think i cannot go to our development leader and tell him what old tool we are using :-) We are currently in the process of changing to subversion.But this will take some time...

So i will use the eclipse plugin for the basic operations and still do special things via console. Thats no problem. And of course i will write something about using the cvs plugin of eclipse on the Orca / Eclipse page soon...

Regards Jann

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de