Von: Jason White <jason jasonjgw net>
Betreff: Re: [orca-list] CVS Frontend
An: orca-list gnome org
Datum: Dienstag, 15. Juli 2008, 14:01

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:19:17AM +0000, Jann Schneider wrote:
> does anyone know of a cvs frontend which is accessible by orca?

No, but you could try a Web-based one. Some project Web sites even offer them,
allowing you to browse the project's repository, to compare revisions, etc.
These will work with whatever your favourite Web browser is.

By the way, most people have moved from cvs to Subversion now, and there are
some who argue that fully distributed version control systems such as Git and
Mercurial are superior to the centralized model of Cvs and Subversion.