[orca-list] Reading Web Pages with IBM tts

Hi,

I've just installed the voxin package which includes the IBM tts speech synthesizer and it's working great on my Ubuntu Hardy machine via Speech Dispatcher apart from when I'm trying to read web pages in FireFox.

A large amount of the time when I'm down arrowing through a page Orca will only read the first element of the line e.g the first link or the first piece of non link text. It's hard to give some exact reproduce steps because sometimes a whole line will be read and sometimes it wont but the problem happens often enough so that it should be noticeable immediately to anyone who uses it. Tabbing through links works fine and say all works fine, it's just when you down arrow through pages.

Can anyone else confirm this? Anyone know if there's something that can be done?

Paul