[orca-list] Odd behavior of Orca on the German extensions website of Mozilla

Hi,
yesterday evening I tried to search the mentioned page:
http://www.erweiterungen.de/
in order to search for a certain extension.
While checking out the page, I came upon a strange behavior of Orca:
When you choose a program and then a category of extension, you get a
list of the available programs, where the titles are headings of the
level 2. After the last item, there are still headings of the same
level, showing a possibility to sort the list (in German the word
"sortieren").
And there the trouble started: Orca neither shows a cursor nor anything
in braille and it is completely silent, instead of saying/brailling
"sortieren". You literally land in nowhere land.
Cursoring around shows that Orca says "Abschnitt" (English section or
paragraph) when you move the cursor over this white space. Pressing
right-arrow places the cursor on the "s" of "sortieren".
I guess there's a little bug in the HTML source code, but - folks - why
does Orca act that odd when you meet such a little bug in the code? We
cannot expect all the web designer to comply with w3C standards 150%,
and Orca should ignore small misstakes of web designers and simply do
its job.
Note: There are literally billions of web sites and perhaps millions of
them are not conform to every standard; so I cannot file a bug against
Orca for each and every site. So I expect Orca to work on more than 90%
of webpages, just like the often critisized Windows screen readers and
webtools use to do.
Hermann

--
Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.
(John Berger, contemporary British writer)