Re: [orca-list] problem choosing laptop keypad layout on IBM T41

Very strange indeed. I'm going to guess something might be going awry in the ~/.orca/user-preferences.py or ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py files. When you run Orca from a terminal window, do you notice any odd tracebacks?

Can you also please try the debugging instructions at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Debugging and send a debug.out file? It might give us some information about what might be going wrong.

Sorry for the frustrations, but hopefully we can get this worked out.

Will

Aruni Sharma wrote:
Hello, I am facing a strange problem. I am trying to configure orca on a friend's laptop which is an IBM T41. I am unable to choose the laptop layout. after choosing laptop layout and applying with apply buttton, it automatically reverts to desktop layout. any suggestions please?
Regards,
Aruni.