[orca-list] ubuntu version 8.04 installed successfully:

Hi list: this is kenny. I have sucessfully instaleed ubuntu version 8.04 using orca yesterday. Every thing whent smooth. The only problem I had today was trying to install ubuntu on a afflon xp32 using orca with ubuntu because when I hit enter on english press down arrow then press 3 for the orca screen reader then pressing enter twice it loaded the live cd but no speech came up. The speed of the afflon xp32 was 700 megahirtz. Could that be the reason why that wouldn't speak?