Re: [orca-list] orca and system tray

alonzo,
I don't know if you are comfortable with terminal.
however doing a sudo iwlist scanning would yield you the essid of the
wifi signal or signels.
then do sudo iwconfig wlan0 or eth1 and then give essid "the essid "
then sudo dhclient3 wlan0 or what ever is detected as your nic.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.