[orca-list] copying codecs...

Hi all:

I'm trying to copy the contents of a codec folder into /usr/lib/win32 and it keeps announcing that permission denied. I'm also trying the cpy comman to do this but I maybe missing the required parimater to copy the files to the before mentioned directory. How can I fix this? As well, considering my account is the only one, I don't think it should be necessary to have to sudo in order to have to change directories or copy files while in the terminal. LOL

TNX All:

Mike