Re: [orca-list] Hi,

"David E. Price" <deprice cs utah edu> writes:

Hi,

I have enabled "read newly opened pages automatically" in the
Thunderbird Preferences (orca modifier-control-space bar), under the
Thunderbird tab.  However, whenever I open a new message, orca does
not automatically read the page.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Yes. But I've turned this feature off in both, FF and TB. What's your
setting? Maybe it isn't possible to turn it off in FF and on in TB?
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.