[orca-list] open office help

Greetings all,
I am running the default orca 2.20.0 that came with Ubuntu7.10.

I am having trouble in the help system for open office writer.  Visually, the help window resembles a Windows style Context Help Menu (chm).  When I first open the help, the focus appears to be in the left "pain."  From here, I can start typing or scroll through the index list to find a topic.  Pressing enter on a list item or tabbing to and activating the display button, I can see the right-hand "pain" clear and fill back in with text.  The problem is getting orca over there.  Tabbing just loopes back to the top of the right-hand "pain."  I also tried CTRL + tab, but that cycles the left-hand "pain" from "index" to "contents" to "key-word" etc.  I even tried pressing F6 (the Windows method of switching over the "pains"), but  that didn't work.

I finally broke down and clicked the mouse in the left-hand "pain," then CTRL + home seemed to send the focus to the top and the orca read-all key (numpad Plus) read the window properly.  However, the four arrow keys did not seem to produce speech like they do when navigating in gedit (or when JAWS is in a CHM).  Also the tab key didn't seem to cycle through the "for more information see ..." links at the bottom of the page (Nothing was actually spoken when hitting the tab key).

Are there any special kinds of tricks when navigating these types of help boxes?

Thank you:-)