Re: [orca-list] FF3: Some Text not Showing Through

It seemed to vary.  The first time, I did not hear the stuff with
Newsvine or technorati but I did hear it later when I went back to it
after switching windows and looking at a couple other things.

I'm at work now so can't get into that linux environment right now to
re-confirm this.  But I did think things seemed stuck as the first
time I was in there, continual presses of down-arrow kept speaking the
same line with digg and image links.