[orca-list] copying cds in ubuntu

is there a way of copying cds in ubuntu?
i know i can burn cds ie linux ubuntu image cds by going to the location containing the file and going to the menus with f10 where is is an option for writing cds but i have yet to find an option using orca for copying an existing cd which would help as i am going on holiday on saturday and there are cds i don't want to take the originals of for example a music album called "pictures" which was bought for me as a christmas present by a girl who turned me down for a relationship who says she sees herself as a second sister to me. mum suggested i make backups of some of my music cds which actually does make sense as i did take originals of some stu! on holiday to a carvan place and i accidentally steped on some covers of some of my cds trying to get round my bags because of the limited space. as yet i don't have an mp3 player that works under linux which is accessible when storing songs on it with speech.