Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher crasing

Hello,
On Po, 2008-01-28 at 12:27 +0100, Bohdan R. Rau wrote:
I found similar behavior on one machine (Ubuntu) - speech-dispatcher
does not want to stop after /etc/init.d/speech-dispatcher stop.

Try type:

sudo killall speech-dispatcher;sleep
2;sudo /etc/init.d/speech-dispatcher start

(in one line) if Alt-F2 window. May be it will help?

well cureently I had no crashes for a few hours. That thing with setting
log level to 5 seems to be really crazy idea but I am starting to
believe this is the correct workaround.
I'll perhaps add line
rm /var/log/speech-dispatcher/*.log
to my init script and I'll hopefully not run out of space with this
approach.

Peter