[orca-list] More on Firefox

I saw a message earlier today concerning how Orca plus Firefox seems
to be broken now.  I concur.  I was using Firefox 3 from Jan 10th and
received an automatic update this morning so am now up to Jan 19th and
am still using Orca 2.20.3.  I find many lines of text seem to sound
silent while scrolling down the page with down-arrow.  I also seem to
have a lot of trouble getting to navigable links.  I think the worst
pages can be found at www.sourceforge.net.  Try going to some of those
and download a package or two.  I had all kinds of trouble getting to
start the download.  That is usually pretty easy with browsers like elinks.
--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!