Re: [orca-list] Orca and wxWidgets

On Setting Orange, day 15 of Chaos 3174, Willie Walker wrote:
I don't have experience with wxWidgets, but my guess is that *something*
should work if you're using the wxWidgets built for GTK+.  Only
experience can tell, though.  Do you have a wxWidgets application you
can try out and report back on?

The Rockbox project[1], which is developing an open source firmware for some
portable audio players, provides a tool to install Rockbox on supported
devices. This tool orginally had a WxWidgets GUI and was pretty
accessible and usable with Orca. In the meantime, the developer has made
the switch to Qt tough. That was the only experience i've made with
WxWidgets so far.

cheers

  Henning

[1]  http://www.rockbox.org/