Re: [orca-list] Orca and wxWidgets

I don't have experience with wxWidgets, but my guess is that *something* should work if you're using the wxWidgets built for GTK+. Only experience can tell, though. Do you have a wxWidgets application you can try out and report back on?

Will

mohaned1 wrote:
Hey all, I have a question. How accessible is the wxWidgets library? Meaning, if an application is using wxWidgets and sticks to standard controls, will that application work reasonably well with Orca?