[orca-list] Orca and LiveCD - problem with speechd

Hi

As all accessible technologies was removed from Polish distribution of
Ubuntu, I prepared my private version (as demo for blind friends).
Almost everything works OK, Orca starts without pressing magic sequences
during boot, but I have still last problem.

My cd is based on original version of Ubuntu 7.10, but I used Orca and
brltty from Hardy. Orca starts with gnome-speech and speech-dispatcher
as the engine. After switch to speech-dispatcher + espeak orca stops
speaking. If I kill orca and start again - speech is OK.

Is there a simple solution? This cd is provided for novice users, and
this way of restarting Orca may cause some problems.

I'm not very familiar with Debian/Ubuntu (in my PLD box I have no such
problems).

Bohdan