[orca-list] Open Solaris: Alva BC640 brailledisplay and Bluetooth

Dear listers,

Currently i collect information to add the Alva BC640 brailledisplay to BRLTTY and Orca.
The display can communicate with USB as well as Bluetooth.

Bluetooth for Windows is not active when logging in.
Will this be the same when trying to pair it under Gnome op Open Solaris.
I saw diffrences in behaviour with Open Solaris and Ubuntu.

Are there listers who can provide me with a questionaire what i havte to fill in to add the display?
I know of the long traject in 2005 when the Braillevoyager was added.
Since then much inprovements are added to BRLTTY, so perhaps it is less difficult to fix the job.
First i would like to activate the display via USB.
As far as i know Bluetooth is not supported in BRLTTY.
When it can be activated in Gnome, it is also possible to add the dispay to mobile systems.
For exsample Open Moko would be a good start to begin with.
There is a driver for mobilespeak so i am able to connect the display to Symbian E3 mobole phones. It also is possible to add a keyboard to the display with soundredirection, so the user can access a system remotely. It is great to use such a oportunity with workstations which provide public access, for exsaple in a library or webcenter. I know of Sun workstations which provide users accessibility using personal profiles in combination with identitymanagement.

Perhaps there are more possibilities, so if listers can provide me with feedback, i am really greatfull.

Greetings,

Peter op 't Hof.