Re: [orca-list] libXft Dependency

Yep, I found it later; after looking again, I found a MANIFEST.BZ2 on
the second disk where X stuff lives.  You're right; I did not
originally do a full install because I never used X before.  I
hesitate to go and install every single package in the X/ directory in
case some of it is for the KDE stuff.  I don't want any of the KDE
stuff.  I like the look and feel of the dropline install script.  I
just wish they had a resume feature when it breaks for missing
components.  If doing a full install and you get one of those errors,
the full-install of dropline starts all over again <yuck>.  When I got
that error with pango-querymodules tyesterday, I had installed nearly
200 packages already.  It wouldn't pick up from where I left off
<sigh>.  Well, it's running in another console right now; here's to a
clean run this time.

Thanks for the suggested line change.  I'll watch for it but I think
I'm going to do an upgrade before attempting to run gnome for the
first time.  That will get me up to dropline-2.20.2; not sure if Orca
will update though.  this install has 2.20.2 already for Orca.

I plan to use espeak so hopefully that should go all right.  I knew
upgrading to X from strait console mode would be a *MAJOR* project.