[orca-list] Firefox3, Orca and Minefield start page problem?

Hello all,
When I arrow around the Minefield start page in Orca, I get stuck at the search Mozilla text box. I have to hit down arrow about three times to get passed it. When I arrow up, I get stuck at the "go" button. I am using the latest Orca from svn and latest Firefox3 from cvs. Is this a bug in Orca or the Firefox3 accessibility code? Does anyone else have this problem?