Re: [orca-list] Bug? RFE? for gnome-terminal

Hi,

Maybe this has been fixed in version 2.20.  In 2.18, whenever I open a
new terminal window, whether it be in a tab or its own window, the title
is set to my machine's name plus the current working directory. However,
when I ssh to another machine, the local machine name and path still are
displayed as the title.  That is why I've gotten in the habit of
changing the titles.

I would prefer to use tabbed windows, just to reduce clutter. But, I may
try using your work around, since titles are announced when changing
windows.

Thanks,

dave