Re: [orca-list] Bug? RFE? for gnome-terminal

Dave,

I'm not sure if its a problem with Orca.   When I look at gnome-terminal
visually, all tabs have the same name which is "Terminal."  Hunting
around, it does not give me an option to re-name the tabs.  I recall
that Konsole gave that option, but not gnome-terminal.

If anything, I would file an enhancement request bug against
gnome-terminal to allow for tab renaming.

Bryen