Re: [orca-list] problem with www.fixedearth.com

am Fr 29. Feb 2008 um 11:05:15 schrieb Jon <j orcauser googlemail com>:
Thank you for that, I was able to reproduce this, and have filed a bug
for it here:

I think that's known, and I can reproduce it on other sites:
http://www.fr-online.de/
Open any department, lets say politics (Politik). Select an article from
the links list, they start after "Impressum". Open any article, go to
"Impressum" again, and try to read it from the beginning by reading
line-by-line. The cursor jumps in the middle of the article.
When using the search function by typing a word from the headline, I can
start reading from the beginning.
I'm sorry, but one should at least have basic knowledge in reading
German, but this belongs to my main sites, used every day.
Hermann