Re: [orca-list] Perhaps I'm dense, but ...

am Do 28. Feb 2008 um 09:27:27 schrieb Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>:
Oh by the way, selecting text by adding shift in a lot of areas with
Firefox3 isn't spoken by Orca.

Yup, that one is on my list for after the 2.22 release.  Hopefully soon
after the 2.22 release. <smile>

And BTW.: When selecting text in the Evolution editor it's the very
same. If I remember well, this worked in 2.19, so why has it gone again?
Hermann