Re: [orca-list] Orca in command line

John Greer writes:
Are there any plans to make Orca run when not using X Windows?  I really hope that there will be a day when
one screen reader can work no matter if I choose to run the Gnome desktop or just need to run command line
only.  I realize I can just do most all of it in the terminal but when compiling the kernel, or other
software wouldn't it make more sense and wouldn't the computer do this more efficiently through pure
command line?