[orca-list] Firefox: Capitalization in links

Hi,

I was using today's version of Firefox 3 to look at the Java API. When I found the method or variable that I was looking for, I tried to spell it out so that I was sure of capitalization.  Unfortunately, when in the "summary" section of the pages, the names are links.  When I try to spell out the link, I get no indication of capitalization.  I have to go to the details section to hear correct capitalization. It would be nice if capitalization could be indicated in links if speech settings indicate different settings between links and capitalization.  Currently, my settings for the three voices have pitch changes--default is .5, links is set for .2, and capitalization is .8. I am using svn trunk rev. 3622, at-spi rev.984, gnome v. 2.20.1. For an example page, go to:

Go down to the field summary and examine nval and sval character by character.  Then drop down to TT_EOF for comparison. It would be nice to be able to check their capitalization without having to click on another link.

Are there correct settings that allow for the capitalization to be indicated in links?  If you need more information about my speech settings, please let me know.

Thanks for the help,

dave