[orca-list] ubuntu hardy a5 and speech-dispatcher

Hey all, I've got a weird error that I want to bounce off the group, and see if anyone's had this. I installed hardy alpha 5 this weekend, on a spare hard drive partition, so I have gutsy to fall back on. Everything installed perfectly, and I get speech with espeak and gnome-speech. When I try to install speech-dispatcher though, my speechd.log says everything is OK, but in my espeak.log, I see the message "wrong version of espeak-data..." The message also says that it expects version 0x12801 and found 0x13100. Anyone seen that before? If so, how do you go about fixing that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy