Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 7.10, Orca and the latest Firefox...

am Mo 18. Feb 2008 um 20:54:45 schrieb Mike Ryan <vo1ryn gmail com>:
[...]
4. Moving to the before mentioned firefox folder, I then pressed the
space bar on the firefox-bin file to run. Nothing. Perhaps this is the
wrong executable to start firefox? Please don't laugh, I am really new
to this. I played with Speakup and Redhat 7 some years ago and put it
down. Total experience with Ubuntu and Orca, about a week.
Thanks all:

You must press the space-bar or the enter key on the Firefox
shell-script, because this launches the whole application correctly.
Alternatively you can execute:
./firefox
from within your subfolder from a Gnome terminal.
Hermann