From: "Hermann" <meinelisten onlinehome de>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 4:57 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] I think my installed Ubuntu and Orca isjustplain
unstable...

am So 17. Feb 2008 um 10:48:09 schrieb Daniel Dalton
<d dalton iinet net au>:
Hello all,
There is another chance to get multichannel sound out of your linux box.
My prefered solution is speech-dispatcher but it seems that some audio

BTW I'll try speech-dispatcher out.
How do I get it to work with orca?
I'm using it with speakup now.

What Linux are you using? If it's Debian then do:
sudo apt-get install python-speechd
Restart Orca, go to preferences/speech and select SD as speech server
(not as synth). Click "OK", and you should have SD working.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)