Re: [orca-list] Speech-dispatcher 0.6.6 is a huge improvement!

You can get speech-dispatcher 0.6.6 from
ïhttp://www.freebsoft.org/pub/projects/speechd/speech-dispatcher-0.6.6.tar.gz

I also found it in Ubuntu Hardy, but that only works if you like the
latest and greatest and possibly still unstable at times Ubuntu. I have
got my speech-dispatcher working great here. The only problem now is
that for some reason I have to start it manually, since the init script
isn't currently working. A big thank you to the speech-dispatcher team
for fixing the smp bug!

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--