Re: [orca-list] Congratulations

Sadly, with such an important impact, the articles online didn't make it
into the general home page where articles are freely accessible to
readers.  You have to go to the section where you register/subscribe to
read the article.

While I understand that Linux Journal needs to keep some of their meat
in a subscribed way, I think Orca/Accerciser merited enough importance
to be a front page item on their site.   I think I'm going to write an
email asking for higher profile on their site.

We all should do that, in fact.  This is too important to get buried
online where most of the readership probably is.