[orca-list] Congratulations

Just wanted to say congratulations to the Orca team.  How nice it was to
sit down to breakfast this morning, open up my latest Linux Journal
magazine and see on the cover, ORCA!

It's a great article that I hope will really help to spread the word
about accessibility to the world, and to developers.  There's even an
article after Orca about Accerciser.

Congratulations Orca!  And to Willie for writing a great article!

--
---Bryen---

Let's rejoice a "There are no dumb questions" culture.
But I really need you to have a "No dumb answers" policy before I answer your question.