[orca-list] Orca and sysadmin problem

Hy!

I have got a problem using the yesterday Svn orca release.
I am using Ubuntu 7.10 distribution with developer purposes. If I would like administrating the system, writing my user password, orca can not speak with launched application, e.g. gdmsetup.
The /root/.orbitrc file exist and have this two lines:
ORBIIOPIPv4=1
ORBIIOPUNIX=0

If i triing launch administration applications little later, orca speech this applications correctly.
I launching this applications with the graphical menus.
The oldest ubuntu orca version is not produce this problems.
This is a bug this version?

Thanks,

Attila