[orca-list] Orca and Mandriva 2008.

In case any one is interested,
Upon installing Mandriva 2008 with Gnome as the default desktop manager, I
started Orca only to find I had no speech output.  Installing Festival and
configuring Orca to use it fixed this.

I noted that Espeak was installed and the default TTS but didn't really
have time to look into why espeak wasn't working.  Running Espeak on it's
own there a few seconds ago while writing this email gave some very
strange results.  I'll look into it tomorrow.

Just thought I'd mention it here briefly in case anyone was interested in
chacing it up.

Darragh