Re: [orca-list] Want to try out Thunderbird

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Krister Ekstrom wrote:

Hi listers.
I would like to try out thunderbird for Linux to see how it looks and
feels. Where might i obtain an accessible version of Thunderbird? I use
Ubuntu Hardy, can i download the latest nightly builds of Thunderbird
the way you can do with Firefox or is there an ftp-site somewhere that i
should visit?

Yes get the nightly build...
You are probably best with the latest orca and at-spi.

There is a wiki page on the orca website about how to use thunderbird.
And how to get it.

It looks ok accessibility wise, but still has a lot of small problems...
I would like to try it with a better system so I will need to do that at some stage.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
d dalton iinet net au