Re: [orca-list] Punctuation Levels

Hi,

I also can't use flat review in Firefox. I'm running snapshot 20080130 of firefox and xulrunner and version 2.21.90 of Orca.

--
Bill in Denver

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, Tomas Cerha wrote:

Tomas Cerha napsal(a):
Hello Peter, this is well possible.  I fixed the default orca script,
but if the method is overridden in firefox script, it probably still
uses the previous approach.  I'll have a closer look at it.

Hello, I just checked the code and it seems ok to me.  I also tried
Firefox 3 beta 3 and keyboard review doesn't work for me.  Pressing the
keyboard review keyson numpad has no effect in Firefox, while it works
normally in other apps.  Am I doing something wrong?  Does anyone else
have the problem Peter described?

Best regards, Tomas