[orca-list] Problems with a .asp file for radio!

Hi All,

I am new to a lot of this but this morning I went to my radio station which
is : www.lmfm.ie and tried the listen live link. It seemed to produce some
sort of ".asp file" and orca stopped talking until I closed out of it. Is it
not possible to listen to radio  live in this situation?.

I am using the latest firefox and all updates.

Many thanks,

Paul.

It has removed 5045 spam emails to date.