Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: FW: Training goals as a Linux hRedhat certified professional]

Have a nice day,
Scott Berry
E-mail:  N7zib northlc com

You have a good point.  I am trying to work hard on this but really what
the problem is here is what are the median wages and is ther placement
after the training  See the biggest hurtle here is that you have to in
the United States any who have to make your rehab counselor want to buy
the training.  Really what my ultimate goal is to be certified as a
Redhat engineer and then become Asterisk certified and I'll have the
best of both worlds.  I can play with Linux and telephones.  Grin and
smiles!

.