Re: [orca-list] Opensuse or Ubuntu?

Does the decision have to be limited to ubuntu or opensuse? I personally would recommend GRML/debian, as these have less of a push towards certain systems (eg. they don't use pulseaudio by default). This means when you install the system you add what you want rather than correct/remove/add to get to where you want to be. As an example how this is simpler I have had to touch nothing except the volume to get audio doing what I want on GRML, where as with ubuntu pulseaudio needs removing, may require software reconfiguring, and I don't know if you need to add anything.

Michael Whapples