Re: [orca-list] Orca and asus eee pc

Hi.
I installed a normal ubuntu distro on my eepc 901 and after that I
installed the kernel made for it from www.array.org.
Ubuntu worked out of the box for installing with 8.10 and the special
made kernel gives you access to w lan and bluetooth and camera.
With this setup my 901 worked beutiful. I think you also can use
vibuntu and install the special made kernel with good result. I tried
vibuntu live from usb-stick and it worked fine but as I said w lan and
bluetooth doesn't work with normal ubuntu kernel.
the ubuntu-eeepc or what it is called don't work with orca, maybe it
isn't on that cd but I'm not sure. I give up that and installed the
normal 8.10 of ubuntu.
Hope this helps.
Good luck with the install.
/Tony