[orca-list] Installing Fedora core 10 with Orca

Hi all,
OK, here is how I installed Fedora Core 10 with the help of Orca.
However, when the installation is complete and I restart the machine i am not sure how to pass the firstboot
screen.
I first boot the Live CD.
After it has finished booting I pressed alt-f2 and run orca.
I then enable accessibility and orca prompts me to log out for the changes to take effect. After I have
answered yes to logout and orca reads:
setup complete logging out now. I then press enter to logout. I then press tab twice to get to the login
button and then press enter again. The gnome login sound should then be heared.
I then press alt f2 and run orca just to make sure everything is working as expected.
I then press alt-f2 again and type gnome-terminal.
I then do su and pressing enter.
You are then logged in as root. I then do insert-q to quit orca.
At the prompt I then type:
orca --no-setup and press enter.
I have not tried using the --disable main window& option.
Anyway, after orca is launched I then press ctrl-alt-d to get to the desktop. I can either arrow to install
the system or just type inst and press enter.
The isntallation program should then be launched and orca should read it.
I would really like that Espeak would  have been included instead of Festival since when arrowing too fast it
will speak all items at the same time.
Anyway, let me know what you think!
Best regards,
Christian