[orca-list] gtkpod accessible

just downloaded and installed gtkpod and had a look at it.
even though i yet don't have my own i-pod as at the moment i am going to be looking at the i-tel using my mum's, gtkpod does seem accessible with orca. i am having to test i-tel on mum's i-pod because colbolt systems don't appear to do demonstrations as i was unable to attend this year's sight village and the zetland street centre in huddersfield which used to have equipment for blind people to have hands on experience with shut down and the local authority have not replaced the centre. in fact i am part of a group which is trying to campaign for such a centre for some kind of meeting place as well as somewhere where equipment training can be done to try and avoid this very problem of me having to order equipment and maybe not finding something suitable. something like a centre for demonstrating something like the i-tel would be ideal for someone like me who may not have chance to get to sight village as i am having to rely on mum being willing to lend me her i-pod and colbolt system allowing me to return the thing if it doesn't work as it should.