Re: [orca-list] open suse 11.1

Hi Brian,
I would also be interested in this as well.
Is Firefox now accessible in Opensuse?
Best regards,
Christian

On 2008-12-18 at 14:44 Brian G. Merrell wrote:

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 03:27:06PM -0600, mike wrote:
Hi, has anyone tried the opensuse release that came out today. If so, is
open office now accessible. It wasn't when I tried the beta.
Mike.

Hi Mike,

I'm glad you asked.  First of all, it is still an issue.  We are
scrambling pretty fast to get this one fixed.  In fact, some members
of the Mono accessibility team (to which I belong) are working
pretty much exclusively on this because it affects the accessibility
of Windows Forms also.

Hopefully there will be a fix available soon;  I can let you know
when there is.

Brian G. Merrell