[orca-list] Cepstral Swift

I think I may have brought this up sometime before, but I had given up
on it and had to send back the PDA it was on for repairs.  I'm trying to
make both Cepstral Amy & Cepstral Duncan work on Vibuntuu (I had tried
it originally with straight Ubuntu), but am not having any success.  I
was able to get Swift up and running just fine, and can make Swift talk
from the command line, but I can't seem to get gnome-speech-swift to
work.  When I do speech-test and select Swift, it says that the child
process did not give an error message.  Do I need to actually register
the voices before they'll even work with Gnome-Speech?  Or is there
something else I'm missing?  I'm doing some transcription and it'd be
great to have a different voice for this.

Thanks,
Terrence