Re: [orca-list] Vibuntu Press Release

I think that is is only human nature when someone does all the work to make a system more accessible and then others complain and say why it shouldn't have been done. As a blind person, I appreciate the fact that the system comes up talking without any fuss. If there are security considerations, there is no reason they couldn't be explained in a file in the zip archive. If people are too stupid or stubborn or whatever to pay attention to security then it's their problem not yours.