Re: [orca-list] System Sounds in Debian

In replying to my original message, I finally got system sounds working. I had to check the checkbox for using ESD on the Sounds panel under preferences. I picked up the Borealis sounds theme package and I have some really nice system sounds now.

One question here though. Is it possible to add other windows events like opening up a menu or is it restricted to the various options already present in the sounds preference panel?