Re: [orca-list] Upgrading to Orca 2.24

hi,
the error itself is the answer to your question.
grab the latest intltool from svn.
I believe it is svn.gnome.org/svn/intltool/trunk if I am not mistaken.

compile it with ./configure make and sudo make install.
if this gives problem do a sudo apt-get build-dep intltool to get the
dependencies.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.