Re: [orca-list] installing OpenSolaris

Hi Dave:

A number of people have reported having great success with installing OpenSolaris without sighted assistance. The following URL should help you get going:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2008-December/msg00052.html

I'm not sure about doing this under VMWare, though.  I have not tried that.

Will

Dave wrote:
Hello,
        Has anyone installed OpenSolaris without sighted assistance? I'd
like to get some solaris experience and am wanting to get it up and running.
I've only got a vmware box not a physical machine to use. I'd like to look
at orca, gnome, and commandline administration minimum.
Thanks.
Dave.